Simply beautiful hotel, secluded location. we booked the hideaway pool villa & we weren't disappointed, the pool was huge! Staff were very friendly and attentive, service was fast.
For the size of the hotel the breakfast buffet was more than adequate & had a nice selection to suit every taste. Buffet dinners were fantastic as were À la carte items.
As it rained 2.5/4 days we were there we couldn't explore as much as we liked, however we were able to walk into town for some cheap massages at Tanaporn - which were excellent!
The main pool is enormous! plenty of lounges for everyone and you weren't all crammed up side by side. While we were there the beach was rubbish. It literally had rubbish and broken wood all in the water making it not possible to swim in. I'm not sure if this is the norm as we experienced storms while we were there & this could have been the cause.
The gym is small & old, walk around the resort instead. Remember to walk right up the back of the resort to take in the AMAZING views over the island & sea.
After 4 days of doing not much we were a tad bit bored, it would have been nice to have better weather so we could explore the island more. The resort felt really safe, it would be suitable for families as everything you need is right at your finger tips.
Tip: walk into town, everything is so much cheaper!! it's a short 5 min walk along the beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus is second to the highest villa category in the resort with 115sqm floor area and a truly unique character to show. Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus boasts its own personal infinity pools and a mini waterfall, picture-perfect panoramic sea view vistas along with a living room and open-air bathrooms. Perfect for newlyweds and honeymooners. Get lost in your very own luxurious private villa, the Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Hotwire, Otel, HostelBookers, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santhiya Resort And Spa
- Santhiya Hotel Thong Nai Pan
- Santhiya Hotel Ko Phangan
- Santhiya Resort Ko Phangan