When arriving to Ko Phagnan the usual booklets were given out my the thai people to get you to stay at their accomodation. We decided to take a look, it was perfect, we stayed in a hut with a fan as it was cheaper, the rooms are quite a lot smaller than AC rooms but you have a double bed and bathroom and your own little hut with a hammock. just up the path is the beach so you can sit and watch the sunset. i loved these huts as its not on the side of the full moon party and you feel a lot safer. Its a 5-10 min walk into the centre of where the main beach is. Definately go on the trips to other islands but book on the beach as its cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Neptune's Villa is located on Had Rin Nai, the quiet and serene sunset beach on the southern side of Had Rin town. This side of Had Rin is well known for its peace and tranquility, with Neptune's Villa right in the heart of the village that borders this beach. Only 5 minutes walk to full moon party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Neptune's Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neptune`s Villa Hotel Koh Phangan
- Neptunes Hotel Ko Phangan