A friend and I had been traveling around Northern Thailand and Laos for a while and thought we'd spend the end of our trip chilling out in Koh Phangan. After a fairly stressful few days in Bangkok we were really looking forward to just relaxing on Haad Rin. On arrival the staff were polite and really friendly... we were even upgraded to a cottage! The room was really nice - clean, light, near the pool and beach, quiet! The breakfast was included, and we weren't expecting much - but the endless amount of bacon, eggs and waffles every morning became one of the highlights of the stay. (Only concern was that breakfast was only open until 10am - not really enough time for a couple of teenage Half Moon-goers to get up and out of bed before then!)
Location of the hotel is really convenient for anyone on Koh Phangan - a quiet setting just around the corner from Haad Rin, and the hotel offers an excellent, reasonable taxi service to anywhere on the island.
For someone on a budget this hotel may not be the cheapest, but certainly offers the best value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Phanganburi Resort is located on the Island of Koh Phangan, Thailand. You will find our Phangan Beach Resort in Haad Rin, where an almost non-stop activity has become one of the world’s most exciting destinations.Surrounded by the unspoiled nature, the resort is set on its own beach at the south of the island. Haad Rin overlooks the Island of Koh Samui and has brilliant sunset scenery. Explore and enjoy the experience of spending the entire holiday with on-shore recreations without leaving the resort.The adventure never ends with just a short walk to the colorful shopping, the entertainment areas and the legendary night life of Haad Rin Nok City.Besides its own long beach front, other amenities include two swimming pools, outdoor poolbar, on beachfront restaurant, spa with traditional Thai massage, banquet room, tour desk, currency exchange, minimart and a lot more.All Rooms provideLCD TV with local and international channels and remote controlCoffee/tea making facilitiesAir conditioning with remote controlComplimentary water (1 bottle/day/person)Safety box, Refrigerator, Telephone, Wardrobe, Hairdryer, Umbrella, Slippers, Complimentary Wi-Fi, Working desk, Full length view mirror ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Phanganburi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Phanganburi Hotel Koh Phangan
- Phanganburi Hotel Ko Phangan
- Phanganburi Resort Ko Phangan