“The best place, I'm definitely coming back here someday.” 5 of 5 stars

You added My Phangan Resort to your Saves list
My Phangan Resort
17/5 Moo 4, Ko Phangan, Thailand   |
Ranked #28 of 91 hotels in Ko Phangan
“The best place, I'm definitely coming back here someday.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Where to begin... My husband pre booked this place and I had just let him do all the research I had no clue what to expect. When the cab dropped us off I was like 'oh no, where are we?' But once we continued to walk into the property all my doubts went away.
We met Beat first thing he welcomed us and Yoyo showed us to our bungalow. We stayed in the aircon room. It was simple no big thrills just a double bed clean sheets and a bathroom. We had a hammock on our porch, I was happy.
The private beach was beautiful.
The beachside bar was cute and perfect. All the drinks were cheap just as much as you would pay at a convenient store.
The food! Koy is a great cook. Everything was made to order. The menu was reasonably priced and everything I had was great. You could eat in the main seating area, the bar or on the beach.
Beat, Koy and Yoyo were always so happy and ready to help.
When the bar was not open we were welcome to get whatever drinks we wanted from the fridge and we just had to write what we got in a notebook with our room number, we build up a tab and just paid it off at the end of our stay.
We stayed for three nights and went to the half moon party. I had more fun at the pre-party there then I did at the actual half moon party.
If we could, we would of stayed there for weeks.
If and when we return to Thailand we will no doubt return to My Phanghan Resort.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

40 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
malta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

This bungalow is in ban taai koh phangan 5 min away by bike from haad rin !!! Its save and its with a private beach :) The cleaner of this bungalows is very cool and friendly his nic name is yoyo dont forget to tell him to make a relaxing night Sea food bbq in the same Restaurant !! I stays for the fullmoon in march 2012

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Three of us stayed for the full moon party, it was great. The bar is almost on the beach and its as cheap as the seven eleven. The hotel food is outstanding and brilliant value for money. We booked the hotel in advance and have no regrets what's so ever!

• Stayed September 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I stayed here in late August and couldn't have better things to say about it. The staff were incredible; completely friendly and approachable, very accommodating and knowledgable of the island. The bungalows were well kept with a hammock on the porch of each one. Fan in room was adjustable from wall switch, warm shower too. Has a great little beach bar, large covered common area, and serves good food. All in all will never stay anywhere on Phangan besides this place in the future thanks in great part to the wonderful staff. Enjoy!

• Stayed August 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

This is a very nice resort, the bungalows are simple but clean and the beds were the most comfortable ones during our visit in Thailand! If you want a calm place not far from Haad Rin you would choose this resort. You come to Haad Rin for only 100 baht by taxi and its very good!

• Stayed August 2013
Warsaw, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

It's like a place from Ernest Hemingway book, a hidden gem in the crazy world. Lazy, lazy and a little crazy, the place where time go by like a clouds in the sky, where the world outside doesn't matter whoever. Only three persons it's all "stuff". Farang as "owner" and receptionist, bartender and whatever, "madam",she cook thai food like at home, oh my God what delicious and a "man for all" JOJO. And he also looks like Jackie Chan, perfect. So, it's a ideal place to chillout, absolutly perfect, with a little bit of decadency, it's place to rest and "don't worry be happy". Many special thanks to all "stuff", I love You so much.

Room Tip: Only 3 bungalows have AC, 'rent a bike' is about 100 m to the left from, shops are in Ban Ta...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We came at an off time (not FMP), and the restaurant services of the hotel were shut down. The beach is quite incredible as are the views, but the bungalows are a little far from the rest of the action. Perfect place for a secluded get away for a few days. There were a lot of ants in our room, so stay away if that bothers you.

• Stayed April 2013

Been to My Phangan Resort? Share your experiences!