The Resort: Great first impressions on arrival. Friendly staff and amazing location perched on a hill between two beaches. Very large property with tuc tucs to ferry guests from their rooms to the spa to the beach. The round dining room has a wonderful view from all the windows looking out to the sea and feels spacious and décor is good with natural materials and wood. The rooms are very spacious and elegant with wood panelling and old style furniture. Spacious and wonderful views. Huge bathrooms and all the amenities one could wish for. The new pool villas are more modern in style and very comfortable.
The whole property probably needs a bit of touching up but it was well run with friendly staff. Lovely pool with waterfalls running down the hill in a series of small pools. Fun for children and plenty of space to relax and enjoy the peace.
Three places to eat... plenty of choices – food perfectly fine but not exceptional.
Pros: Spacious, lovely setting with walkways and lovely trees and a great spa. Very comfortable rooms with every amenity and amazing views – a feeling of being able to get away from it all and relax. Wonderful staff. Very good for families and groups of friends.
Some of the décor (eg the white ‘tree-like’ railings beside the roads) are not natural looking and bring the décor down. These could easily be replaced by natural materials.
Activities: Swimming, exploring the island, great spa.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers, Priceline, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.