We stayed here for 4 nights end of February, this is the second time we have stayed at this hotel and the third time in this area. We requested the same Deluxe Cottage as last time, it was still okay but a few things weren't the same. On the first day we arrived they had lovely fluffy towels in the bathroom but every other day they were replaced with well worn towels that belonged in a cheap hotel and certainly not what we expected for the price we paid. This time there was no incense burning in the room which we thought last time was a nice touch, also the same piece of broken soap was on the floor of the shower the whole time we were there. The reception staff were wonderful as usual but the staff at the pool bar just couldn't be bothered, last time they kept coming around the pool checking to see if anyone wanted a drink or some lunch but this time you had to go and find someone as they were all busy having a chat inside and when they did deliver the meal out to you by the pool the dirty dishes and glasses were left there all day. Also last time there was always staff by the pool to help you with anything that you needed, but there was no one to be seen for most of the day. The breakfast was still a good experience with lots of variety everyday. We would still recommend this hotel and hopefully they will get themselves back on top because the rooms are quite expensive and you do expect better.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, HostelBookers, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.