This hotel has been the best that I've stayed in in Thailand:
- Clean and new facilities - nothing I could fault here (and I'm quite particular w/r/t this!) Beds were comfortable, shower was nice and hot.
- Super welcoming and very helpful staff - seems to be run by a family. The young(ish) daughter spoke the most English and she was very keen to help us out in any way she could. The hotel is in town, so it's not very close to the best beaches, however she recommended Mae Haad/Koh Ma (which was a fantastic recommendation) and then proceeded to call and organise (and even bargain down) a taxi service to take us there for a day. She also gave us good directions to the night markets.
- Tasty restaurant - good selection of food. And the cocktails are delicious!
- Excellent pool - the water is a perfect temperature (cooler than the sea water, but good for the weather), it's a good lounging area day or night, nice rinse-off shower in the pool area, and they provide beach towels.
The only things that I could pick that people may need (but are definitely not necessary to a great stay):
- No fridge in room
- No hairdryer
- ... that's it. Seriously, don't expect those things and it won't be a problem for your stay!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Phangan Island View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.