“Best dive resort in Thailand” 5 of 5 stars

+66 87 894 0637
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to our 5 Star Padi Dive Resort.Located on Haad Yao Beach Koh Phangan our center has an onsite purpose built training pool,compressor facilities,comfortable private spacious boat and we offer great deals on accommodation with dive courses!Recommended by Lonely Planet as world class diving! Not only will you be having an amazing experience with our highly skilled staff,but you will also leave as a friend for life.
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Best dive resort in Thailand”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Reefers was 1 of the best places I stayed in Thailand was made to feel at home straight away all the staff are really down to earth and good to hang out with!! They are very perfessional with the teaching off diveing and made me feel really confident in what I was doing. They all so showed me so much on the island I wound not of found with out there help!! Would recommend REEFERS to all my mate a really good place to chill and relax. Thanks Vic,Mich,Kim and Daria

“Best place in phangan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

How do you some up a place like reefers? Possible one of the best places I stayed whilst in Thailand. There is a very welcoming atmosphere as soon as you arrive and you are made to feel like friends. This started from the moment I arrived! I would recommend anyone to stay here, there is never a dull moment. I wasn't even diving ( I was ripped a little for my don't swim, won't swim attitude) but I was always welcomed to join in and invited out on the boat. All the instructors are very friendly and like to joke around. But when it comes to diving the are very professional and you can tell they love there job! When they are teaching you can see their passion for the ocean by the way they speak. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone but you must have a sense of humour. Cheers guys for a memorable visit!

Visited June 2014
“Best dive shop on the island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Was recommend to go to reefers by two people, it turned out to be one of the best things I done on my travels! They are all very friendly, welcoming and showed us around the island. All teaching is very professional, I definitely recommend to go! Great boat for diving with lots of room to get all kit ready and nice rooms to stay. Great location, close to the beach. Good restaurant and food was amazing. Couldn't recommend a better dive shop! Thanks a lot to everyone at reefers, brilliant experience.

Visited June 2014
“The diving trip of a lifetime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

All the instructors were very professional and great fun to learn from and the courses are very reasonably priced.The resort has a good atmosphere at night if you fancy a quiet drink and good conversation. The centre has a great dive boat and do good food on board. The resort rooms are very good for the price, by far the best centre I have ever dived with and I can't wait to go back.

Visited May 2014
“THE BEST DIVE SHOP EVER!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Amazing experience! No complaints. Awesome staff !! Victor is the BEST , so chill and patient. Definatly will be going back to reefers. Loved it !!!

Visited May 2014