Stayed here for 6 nights after reading some good reviews and wasnt let down, initially. i harped onto my partner for months before we arrived about how cool and lush it would be and we were not dissappointed by the layout, much better than the sister resort.
we arrived in the early hours of the day and sadly weren't greeted with a refreshing drink or towel as many other customers have stated they were. no biggy we didnt kick up a fuss and were shown our beach front superior bungalow which was a stones through from literally everything! the view was amazing out of our window and it was huge! two huge double beds...but sadly not much more. we were missing a wardrobe strangely enough so had to leave our bags on the floor and clothes on the spare bed luckily enough. i did bring the lack of facilities in our room compared to our neighbours up several times with staff and the duty manager but never heard anything back. again i let this drop as wasnt the end of the world.
breakfast was pleasant enough but strangely enough for the high value we were paying for our stay we didnt have breakfast included, but persons we met who were paying literrally a third of the price did. this i found strange and was suprised on asking why that we were not offered a complimentary upgrade. we paid times for the breakfast, which never included bacon (a real stickler for me) and on our last day found a lovely cafe near the pier to dine at instead.
the restaurant was lovely but grew tiresome quickly. the portions were small and simple things like when my partner ordered flapjacks and pancakes turned up and the measily portions of chips with many dishes, began to grind our gears and we gave up and ate elsewhere.
the pool and beach area was lovlely and bar staff amazing, always pleasant and cheerful. if it wasnt for the boys on the bar we wouldnt have stayed at the resort so much.
on leaving we booked a ferry to patong in phuket as it was advertised. time and time again when i booekd with the staff member (Nai) he said it would defeinately take us to Patong. i repeated and double checked and he assured me it would take us direct to patong via transfers at no extra cost. words can not express how grumpy and angry i was post half moon party at 7am at the port when the organiser told us the ticket was only valid to Phuket, another 600 baht was shelled out on a taxi.
I would reccommend staying here, just dont take any rubbish and for any ammount of money demand what you have been promised is delivered!
- Also Known As:
- Lime n Soda Beach Front Hotel Koh Phangan
- Lime n Soda Beach Front Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lime N Soda Beachfront Resort is located in Ko Phangan, a 5-minute walk from Thongsala Pier. It features a beachfront bar, swimming pool and affordable rooms with balconies. Wi-Fi is free.Beachfront Lime N Soda Resort is a 20-minute taxi ride from the Full Moon Party. A free one-way pick-up service from Thong Sala Pier or Haad Rin Pier is also available.The cosy bungalows at Soda N Lime Beachfront Resort come with large windows that offer views of the garden or beach. Each room has a seating area and en suite bathroom with hot shower facilities.To relax, guests can enjoy a massage or go on a fishing trip. The resort offers car rental services and free parking. Daytrips can be arranged at the tour desk.The on-site restaurant serves a fine selection of Thai and Western dishes. Other dining options include light snacks and refreshing beverages at the beachfront bar.Facilities of Lime N Soda Beachfront Resort General Restaurant, Bar, Garden, Terrace, Express check-in/check-out, Luggage storage, Ski storage, Designated smoking area, Private beach area, Restaurant (à la carte), Restaurant (buffet), Snack bar, Sun terrace Activities Fishing, Massage, Table tennis, Hiking, BBQ facilities, Diving, Outdoor pool, Outdoor pool (all year) Services Room service, Laundry, Dry cleaning, Ironing service, Bicycle rental, Car hire, Tour desk, Fax/photocopying, Ticket service, Airport shuttle (surcharge) InternetFree! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge. Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge. ParkingFree! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed). Important informationPlease note that the resort offers free one-way transfer from Thong Sala Pier or Haad Rin Pier. To book this service, guests are requested to directly contact the resort at least 5 hrs before arriving at the pier. Guests who stay on full moon days between 30 January 2013 and 19 December 2013 receive complimentary Mexican dinner buffet per person per stay. The dinner buffet is served at the resort's dining area between 18:30-21:30 hrs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Lime n Soda Beach Front Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.