“Excellent introduction to scuba diving” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 69 Activities in Ko Phangan
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a long established and widely respected PADI "5 Star" dive center on Koh Phangan island in the the Gulf of Thailand. We cater to beginners, advanced divers and non-divers and specialize in day trips to the best dive and snorkeling sites in the area. We provide unrivaled personal attention to small groups, ensuring the best possible experience for all our customers.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
“Excellent introduction to scuba diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner did our discover scuba at sail rock. We booked with Dive Inn because the day did not involve hours of training in a pool and only 20 minutes in the sea. we talked through how the day was organised before booking and they seemed very professional and knowledgable. on the day our instructor Woody went through everything and Despite me having a minor panic at the start, Woody was really patient and made me feel really comfortable. Absolutely amazing day, saw some beautiful coral and literally hundreds of fish. Well worth the money and if we had more time we would have done the remainder of course to get our open water. I have now done three dives in different countries and this was the best by far, both on location and on dive centre. Thanks for a fab day

Coronado, California
9 attraction reviews
“Choose The Dive Inn!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

5 star. Very trustworthy and fun. These dive outfit is superb. They are funny, laid back and on top of it. I got open water and advanced certified here. Dive Inn has small classes- I was one-on-one with Alan. He was very attentive and made sure I was ok and comfortable the whole time- which is nice when you're new at it right? I went out to Angthong and Sail Rock. It was hella fun! Its worth your money. You get a lot of bang for your buck. The additions that they offer are; small classes, all the gear- which the prepared all for me AND cleaned each day, pick up drop off, water and coffee, lunch and breakie on the boats, they are located right at the docks. There is an excellent cafe right beside it to get things like gluten-free toast and good coffee (esp. if you like it the American way).
Worth every penny :) All the instructors are fun and cool and engaging. Its exactly what you want in a dive center.

Visited January 2013
Essen, Germany
“Absolutely worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I was recommended The Dive Inn by my OWD instructor on Koh Phi Phi who had formerly been working on Koh Phangan.
I was the only AWD student at that time and was assigned to Alan Duncan as my instructor. Alan like the rest of the staff was just nice and totally laid back. It's just fascinating whenever he talks about underwater photography. Pretty much all the pictures he took on our dives he uploaded later on so I could download them back home.
We would go to Sail Rock everyday. In between dive breaks we were served an actual Thai meal along with a lot of fruit (much better than the food I got a week later when diving on Koh Tao).
I can definetly recommend diving with The Dive Inn. Thank you guys for a great time!

Visited January 2013
Seoul
“First diving experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have never been diving before and because we were at the same beach where the dive inn had a shop me and a friend decided to ask about diving courses.

Since I've never been diving before I asked if I could try it out and the immediately offered me a try dive just at the beach the next day (sometimes it is even possible at the same day).
Since I really liked my instructor for the try dive (david) I decided to sign up for the open water course
But on our first skills day i totally panicked and almost wanted to quit but they offered me that I could have my own instructor for the next day (I was with 1 other person before) and do the skills at the pool.
I loved my new instructor Johnny who is probably the most patient person you will ever meet and despite not believing at first that I could do it, I finished my open water diver without any (more) troubles =).

I don't think I could have done it without a diving school that took so great care of me and I am so happy now that I did it.

Thanks for everything =)
Rahel

Visited February 2013
Leuven, Vlaams-Brabant, Belgium
“Padi Open Water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We cannot compare The Dive Inn with any other dive center because it was our first time diving, but we are convinced that we had the best possible experperience.
The team is very professional and makes you feel at ease from the first minute you arrive there. We did the Padi Open Water in 4 consecutive days, but they are completely flexible in how you organize your dives.
As for the diving site, Sail Rock, we were a bit unfortunate and had to cope with limited visibility. But because the fish had the same problem of limited visibility, they swam really close to us .. it were 4 amazing dives.

Visited February 2013