“Best experience in Thailand!” 5 of 5 stars

100/3 Moo 1, Thong Sala | Weangthai Resort, Ko Phangan 84280, Thailand
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Phangan International Diving School has centres both Weangthai resort near Thong Sala and Cocohut Resort near Haad Rin. Both offer all divers full diving packages, dive education, multi course diving promotions and also discounted diving accommodation.Our team of professional PADI Instructors and Divemasters have unrivaled knowledge of the local dive scene around Koh Phangan. We will guide you through every step of the way as you reach your goal – becoming a qualified PADI Diver!
“Best experience in Thailand!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We did the open water course there and had a great 3 days! Our instructor Jeff was extremely professional and had so much patience for all of our questions. We did the tow diving days in sail Rock and its was worth every penny. Sail Rock is a beautiful place to dive in. All the people in the staff are so nice and we had amazing time with everyone! We couldn't ask for a better place to do our diving course in! Thank you for unforgettable experience!

Visited May 2013

Singapore, Singapore
9 attraction reviews
“Lovely dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I went for a leisure dive/snorkel with my girlfriend to dive rock in April this year and my dive master was Ally. She was attentive and proactive in her guidance, instructions were clear and I felt safe through the dive. She was able to point out a number of interesting animals which I could not identify, it was a beautiful dive but kind of disappointed not to be able to see the famous whale sharks. Hope to have better luck next time, thanks Phangan Dive School and Ally for this experience

Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

After a poor experience with another dive school last year, my open water experience with PIDS was professional and loads of fun. Completed my Open water cert while on holiday, the school was even flexible enough to allow me a few days off in between to enjoy the party scene on Koh Phangan ;) I was picked up from my resort on time everyday & the staff were super pro, lovely and fun - made for a very enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend this school to anyone. Looking forward to diving with them again next year!!

Visited March 2013
Heilbronn, Deutschland
3 attraction reviews
“Upgraded my Scuba to OWD there”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Had lots of fun with my instructor Jeff, very laid back and funny! Keep the good work up man! Sail Rock was lots of fun as well, nice diving spot!

Visited March 2013
New York City, New York
“Don't go fo this company”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I booked my dive day before, left them my phone number, prepaid my dives. They did not pick me up from the hotel and did not call me, I had to go to the office they ask me if I want to dive tomorrow. Unbelievable !!! Incredible !!!!?