“Handsome should be named "Awesome Sandwiches"” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Munich, Germany
“Handsome should be named "Awesome Sandwiches"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We read about it and thought to give it a try. We really weren't expecting much, hell you are on a small island in Thailand. Boy, we were so wrong. Our cheeseburger's were simply AWESOME. It was fresh with some lettuce, tomato etc. The sauce was delicious and the patty just about right. I esp liked the bread they used. You have to go! Really, you would miss sth!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
“Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Nice basic burgers for when your tired with Thai food, we had cheese burgers and they were very tasty.

Visited May 2013
“Bloody brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had the pleasure of visiting Handsome sandwiches yesterday. I left it a day so as to gather my thoughts on the entire experience and am still as enthusiastic as when we first sat down. We heard about this place thanks to trip advisor and specifically sought it out. If we had not seen the reviews we would have walked straight past as its so tiny! We sat down and were greeted by a pleasant lady who took our order. 2 cheeseburgers and 2 Chang please. My wife said to me how she really hoped this sandwich lived up to the hype. So did I. it was all I had talked about that morning. Our beers arrived - they were really bloody cold! We were on to a winner. Our burgers arrived and looked good, no they looked great. We both took a bite and shared the same look of "my god this is the best burger i have ever had" and it truly was. We tried to rationalise how it was so tasty but couldn't. Hands down it was fantastic. I would recommend this experience to anyone visiting this part of Koh Phangan. And to top it all off we saw Mr Handsome walk past as we were just finishing. Bloody brilliant! I'll definitely be having another before we leave.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Good food and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Good sandwiches, friendly staff, reasonably priced. Love you long time. Would definitely visit again if in the area as great for a quick snack at lunch or dinner. Freshly made and not long to wait................Thanks

Visited May 2013
Isle of Man
“Good Sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Worth a try but not cheap,on par with a uk sandwich but good
Eating in is good but lots of flies can be off putting

Visited April 2013