“V nice!” 4 of 5 stars

66 77 377 226
Improve this listing
Ranked #73 of 222 Restaurants in Ko Phangan
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
Description: Welcome to A's. Serving Quality Coffee, Big Breakfasts and a wide variety of Bangkok and Los Angeles Favorites. Find an eclectic mix of customers and menu items at A's. Morning Cockails and evening breakfasts are normal here. Open for Breakfast Lunch and Dinner. Open 21 years in the same location. Free WiFi connection too.We now feature a deli. Roast beef and baked chicken breast are marinated and roasted here at A's. We also have fantastic imported Italian meats and cheeses. Several German types of sausages are on offer from the oldest German Butcher in Koh Samui. Our truely organic garden is now producing much of our salads greens, dill for our home made pickled cucumbers and some spring onions. Welcome to stop by and taste the difference.We are now featuring Thailand grown coffee that is roasted here at A's. We roast here at A's and are proud of our fine local coffee beans. The freshest and tastiest coffee beans anywhere.
Tel Aviv, Israel
“V nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Nice food - as has been mentioned here, prices are higher than average for koh phangan but the food was good and ultimately, we'd go back.
There's also a varied cheese/meat deli counter they have at the back. Nice touch!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Forget your budget, go here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

I have never been good at budgeting. I have had no job since December last year, yet I splash out when I feel like it. Walking past this place, browsing the menu might scare a few people off. Their prices are around 30 % higher than average. Eg. A 50 baht smoothie costs 75 baht here.

However, I read reviews and study opinions on TA, so I decided to go try it out... There isn't many cafes listed near here after all.

Their menu is large, full of treats I would like to have sampled. It was a hard choice but finally opted for their club sandwich with fries (185 baht) and a coffee ice cream shake (95 baht).

Again, I could have spend less - but I'm splashing out after all!

I enjoyed their large portions and the quality of the ingredients. Chicken, ham, cheese, bread all making up a tasty sandwich.

It also looks excellent for breakfast, they have some initiative with the choices available. One called 'the travellers breakfast' particularly seems like a great way to start the day.

The location is quiet but central - close to 7 eleven (not where the map shows it). The staff seem pleasant enough with good English.

I would say - try this place. It's got a good selection of foods and it's portion control is perfect. Free WI FI as well (which I used to submit this!) A

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Koh Samui
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Sorry but cant remember the title of my breakfast but it was a english type, very very yummy, good service also, would highly reccommend it

Visited August 2012
Crowborough, United Kingdom
“Brilliant Breakfasts! Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Visited A's cafe a few times since I moved here 5 months ago, it's the perfect place for a little western treat, especially Full Moon Hangover Breakfasts! Best bacon sandwich and Eggs Bennedict since I left England! Plus everything is very decently priced, right in the centre of Thongsala as well so easy to reach, definitely recommend! + they serve up some massive yummy shakes!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle, Washington
“Awesome potato salad :-)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

I didn't order much but tried their potato salad, classic beef burger and a "giant" banana shake.

First of all, the potato salad was really nice.
Classic beef burger doesn't come with sides for 150baht. I thought it was ok.
The "giant" banana shake isn't giant. It's 20oz, so large. It's nice.

If you miss good western food, I recommend this shop.

A's Coffee shop is located near the pier.

• Visited June 2012