Ok. Let’s get the moans out of the way. I’m lazy – therefore wasn’t too impressed by my mountain top room (but brilliant views) – so asked to be moved to a lower level room and closer to friends – this they did the next day. Although my room was still a “healthy” walk up the hill! Also when I got to my first (mountain top ) room the battery on the safe was on its way out – phoned down to reception who sent someone up – who was not too happy – I explained in my best Thai that it was better that he changed it now (at 3pm) rather than 2am in the morning. Anyway it was sorted out – think they had to get another battery from a sister hotel. On the plus side. The staff seemed fine to me. Yes, they are young, but they are really trying and this could be why seemed nervous – remember they are having to cope with a load of languages and I think they did really well. They laughed at my bad Thai pronunciations and seemed happy to chat to us. They came round to check if you wanted more drinks, when we were lazing round the pool. If you don’t like their food (which I did) there are plenty of places nearby to eat in (Cookies is good as is Salad Hut) + they have a cab/taxi/truck which goes to Thong Sala (think it was 150-200 bht each) so you can buy yourself goodies.
- Also Known As:
- Salad Buri Resort And Spa
- Salad Buri Hotel Koh Phangan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salad Buri Resort & Spa is set on the unspoiled and secluded beach of Haad Salad, once known as the ancient pirates hide out of the north west of Koh Phangan, Suratthani, Thailand. Where Southern mixes Northern, Salad Buri Resort & Spa is offering both surrounding mountain cliff and panoramic sea view vista.Our Accommodations are decorated in rich beautiful teakwood accents, spacious living quarters and excellent sea view verandas. All rooms featuring king size beds with limited twin beds, balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Salad Buri Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.