We arrived on Thong Sala pier to find a pick up from the hotel even though we had not requested, it cost 150 baht each which we did not mind paying.
Check in was quick and we got shown to our room by buggy even though it wasn't as far up the hill as some bungalows so this wasn't an issue for us.
Our room was small, not much room to store bags but we made space. The room was nicely decorated and the bed was v comfy. The bathroom was huge with an amazing power shower, loved it!
Breakfast is impressive with a good choice but lunch not great. Based on this we decided to give it a skip for dinner and ended up going to Salad Hut instead, yum food and lovely staff.
The pool is gorgeous with lots of sun loungers around.
We have a great relaxing time here and would recommend this hotel to friends to people who wish for a quiet beachside break!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salad Buri Resort & Spa is set on the unspoiled and secluded beach of Haad Salad, once known as the ancient pirates hide out of the north west of Koh Phangan, Suratthani, Thailand. Where Southern mixes Northern, Salad Buri Resort & Spa is offering both surrounding mountain cliff and panoramic sea view vista.Our Accommodations are decorated in rich beautiful teakwood accents, spacious living quarters and excellent sea view verandas. All rooms featuring king size beds with limited twin beds, balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Salad Buri Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salad Buri Hotel Koh Phangan
- Salad Buri Resort And Spa