We stayed at Salad Buri for 2 nights in a pool villa room on the second level. We were shown to a room on the top level at first with fantastic views but asked to move lower down because of all the steps. Our room was spacious with an extra bed but no sofa. Two sets of air conditioning, one in the bedroom and one in the sitting area. Outside furniture was great with 2 loungers and a swing on the decked area. Breakfast was included which was ok - not much choice though and it was cleared away really quickly at 10am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salad Buri Resort & Spa is set on the unspoiled and secluded beach of Haad Salad, once known as the ancient pirates hide out of the north west of Koh Phangan, Suratthani, Thailand. Where Southern mixes Northern, Salad Buri Resort & Spa is offering both surrounding mountain cliff and panoramic sea view vista.Our Accommodations are decorated in rich beautiful teakwood accents, spacious living quarters and excellent sea view verandas. All rooms featuring king size beds with limited twin beds, balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Salad Buri Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salad Buri Hotel Koh Phangan
- Salad Buri Resort And Spa