We stayed here for two weeks in one of the garden pool suites from mid April till mid May 2014 as part of our honeymoon and could not be more impressed with the hotel, the island or the people.
The staff go to great lengths to make sure you are happy and the hotel and its grounds are clean, smart and beautifully maintained. The location is fantastic and the beach really is paradise.
The food in the hotel is of a very high standard and reasonably priced if you book half board in advance (as we did). If you fancy eating elsewhere the village behind the hotel has several places to eat.
The transfers to and from Koh Samui were very good (on the hotel's speed boats) but be aware that you might be in with a group from another hotel (3*) from just down the beach.
We booked a private island tour through the hotel and again the service was flawless, especially from the "Island Guru" Rebecca.
We also had a couples spa experience - the spa is even more stunning than the hotel and the treatments we had were very relaxing.
We hope to be able to return to the hotel and Koh Phangan. It made our honeymoon an unforgettable experience
Ian & Lucy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked discreetly at the base of a lush mountain, amongst towering coconut palms and just steps from the powdery sands of Thong Nai Pan Noi beach, 64 private pool suites and villas in seven distinctive layouts face the turquoise sea. Comprising indoor and outdoor living spaces ranging from 100 to 250 square metres, each sanctuary reflects its own charming character. In natural harmony with the exotic surrounds, wood and stone features provide a striking backdrop to rich hand woven silks. Luxury comforts inside range from a “blissful dreams” mattress adorned with 500 thread count linens, to a 32 inch flat screen TV with home theatre entertainment, and outside to an indulgent private plunge pool.Guests keep in touch with complimentary WiFi throughout the resort, accompanied by an extensive library with PCs alongside international magazines and newspapers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Hotel Koh Phangan
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort And Spa
- Rasananda Hotel Ko Phangan
- Rasananda Resort Ko Phangan