We spent two nights at this wonderfully designed tropical retreat with a long stretch of private white sand beach early this December .Weather was wonderful,sunshine all day,uncommon from what I heard for this time of the year.Forty minutes speedboat ride to the resort beach was smooth.We were welcome by the resort team on arrival at the resort beach,given an nice refreshing mango shake and quickly shown to our beach front villa.Quite spacious,although showing signs of aging.Built with a lot of natural materials.Wood and bamboo.Full of nice tropical garden.Service was good.Dining was excellent.We were introduced to their new chef at breakfast,i believe name was Don,an experienced Mediterranean inspired seafood cuisine who created a wonderful dinner menu for us of mackerel grilled on olive oil which tasted superb accompanied by a bottle of Rioja . The two days we spent was a wonderful relaxing time away from it all.The resort itself is very well design and pleasant .Although we feel it lack proper maintenance and the air of luxury as it has positioned it self to be.It seems that all the ingredients are there to be among one of the leading best ,but somehow they need to get it right .Maybe they need to look at samples of Four Seasons or Ritz Carlton for details.
We would not hesitate to recommend Rasananda for anyone who is looking for a romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked discreetly at the base of a lush mountain, amongst towering coconut palms and just steps from the powdery sands of Thong Nai Pan Noi beach, 64 private pool suites and villas in seven distinctive layouts face the turquoise sea. Comprising indoor and outdoor living spaces ranging from 100 to 250 square metres, each sanctuary reflects its own charming character. In natural harmony with the exotic surrounds, wood and stone features provide a striking backdrop to rich hand woven silks. Luxury comforts inside range from a “blissful dreams” mattress adorned with 500 thread count linens, to a 32 inch flat screen TV with home theatre entertainment, and outside to an indulgent private plunge pool.Guests keep in touch with complimentary WiFi throughout the resort, accompanied by an extensive library with PCs alongside international magazines and newspapers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Hotel Koh Phangan
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort And Spa
- Rasananda Hotel Ko Phangan
- Rasananda Resort Ko Phangan