“Brilliant dive experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 53 Activities in Ko Lanta
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Scubafish offers small groups, an unrivalled reputation for high quality, personal service, a PADI 5 Star Training Centre, Underwater Digital Imaging Academy and Marine Education Centre. Based in the South of Ko Lanta, our 2 luxury dive boats offer shorter journey times to some of Thailand's top dive sites. We know your holiday time is precious and we want to make sure you get the most out of it!
thailand
13 attraction reviews
“Brilliant dive experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Our second diving experience with scubafish. .. And like the last time we loved it.

This time my brother in law tried the discover scuba, while my husband and I did a fun dive .. My sister joined the snorkel gang. ... So this time around we got to experience all the services first hand.

Our dive instructor Magnus .. Was brilliant as before .. We managed to spot a turtle and swim with it for a while .. Was an amazing experience. ... Brilliant coral and lots of tropical fish.

My brother in law was very well briefed for the discover scuba .. Including a session in the pool a day before the dive ... During the dive his instructor was very helpful And made sure he was comfortable and confident.... I also saw a few young children working on their paddy certifications .. Was quite impressive.

The snorkeling group also had a great time .. Good sightings and were well taken care of.

The highlight of the trip was the dolphins we spotted on our way to koh ha ... The captain changed course to allow every one a good view.

The dive school also has photographs and videos on sale ..which can be picked up .. A little pricey but makes a good keepsake.

Visited December 2012
SCUBAFISH-Lanta, Owner at Scubafish, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Christoph & Ursula,

Thank you for your review and congratulations on completing your Open Water Course! We're looking forward to seeing you both back in Lanta next time.

Corinna and Nik send you their best wishes

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

A big credit goes to Saffron and her team for a fantastic two weeks diving. All the arrangements were meticulously carried out for my trip and went smoothly.
Any of my needs were carried out with a smile, including ordering equipment, often with next day delivery, and use of tools.
A special thanks must be extended to Louise for a fantastic 2 weeks of guiding, and having to put up with me.
If you are going to Koh Lanta, diving witht these guys is a must.
Many Thanks.

Visited November 2012
“First time diver, unbelievable experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

As a first time scuba diver I was a little nervous.  It was something I had wanted to try but was apprehensive about how the experience would go.  Would I like it? Would I be comfortable in open water breathing under the surface?  Would my trainer understand this?

I could not have picked a better dive shop to arrive with such questions.  From the get-go I was treated with respect and understanding, apparently I wasn't the only one to feel this way!  I started my Open water course with Simon who without his careful and attentive training may not have been able to say it was one of the best experiences in my life.  The whole operation was very professional while keeping a very relaxing, supportive and FUN environment, just what I needed to overcome my fears and really get the most out of the experience.  Oh and did I mention all the fish, coral and colours!!

I completed my course and continued to have another 6 dives with Scubafish, including my deep adventure dive!  I thank the whole crew for their time and hope one day to return in the hunt for a Manta Ray!

“Great experiance, professionel divemaster, good divespots”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

I had a great dive experiance with Scubafish last time in Koh Lanta. The divespots was great, did two cavedives in Koh Haa, 1 one hour from Kantiang Bay. Scubafish is very professional and is proubobly one of the best on the Island. This is my second time i dive with them, and that is not going to change.

Edmonton, Canada
32 attraction reviews
“Great family experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We came as a family of 4 and Scubafish was excellent at accommodating our different needs. Our instructor Eileen was fabulous with our 10 yr old and 14 yr old and we got them both accredited as Junior Divers. The instruction was tailored to our needs and the dives were great. If you have a family and want to dive, these are the people to help you. Our two dive trips out to Ko Haa were fun, the onboard food and drinks were great, and the people (staff) were very nice to all of us. It was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Thanks Scubafish!

Visited November 2012