We'd booked a seaview/beachfront room but you could only see a tiny glimpse of the sea through the dense foliage if you stood and leant over the balcony and don't expect to walk out of your bungalow and feel sand between your toes! Our room was also right next to the main footpath, reception and the spa so it wasn't very private. I will say though that the staff were helpful and friendly and the actual room was absolutely stunning. We had initially planned to stay for 4 nights but left the island after 2 as we weren't impressed with the beach (it was a bit so so after being to so many amazing parts of Thailand before) and as we were restricted for time we decided to move on and spend more time in places that we know we love.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Laanta Hotel Ko Lanta
- Baan Laanta Resort And Spa
- Baan Laanta Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Laanta Resort & Spa is a beach-chic, boutique resort offering 15 stylish and elegant, traditional Thai-style villa bungalows, located on the beach in Kan Tiang Bay. Set within an unspoiled natural bay on the western coast of Ko Lanta, Baan Laanta Resort offers the perfect haven for a relaxing holiday or long weekend. Each beautifully designed villa is only a few steps away from the ocean and offers simple luxury with an elegant touch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Baan Laanta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.