This was a pleasant resort overall with spacious rooms, fully functioning air-conditioning and a lovely terrace to each bungalow to look out onto the garden. The staff spoke decent english and were helpful. It's located within walking distance to good eating places and 2 of the hippest clubs (Earth Bar & Opium).
A few things to note though:
1. The open air toilet/bathroom might seem interesting but when you're using this at night, the light tends to attract insects of all sorts and unless you don't mind taking a shower with bugs and flying cockroaches, you should reconsider getting this resort.
2. The beach directly in front of the resort was rocky. You have to walk further north to get clear sandy beaches.
3. There is no beach bar here. You've to go to the neighbouring resort's bar, granted it's only a minute's walk away.
4. Towels aren't changed daily. But if you ask the staff for a new set, they'll willing give it to you.
5. The television occasionally switches itself off and there doesn't seem to be any hot water after midnight and in the early morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mook Lanta Eco Resort, offers beautiuful Thai style bungalows in a picturesque secluded gardens. Located on the most popular beach of Phra Ae (Long Beach) we are close to all that Koh Lanta has to offer. Our bungalows range from large family air conditioned bungalows through to inexpensive fan Bungalows. We have Free Wifi throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mook Lanta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mook Lanta Boutique Hotel Ko Lanta
- Mook Lanta Boutique Resort And Spa
- Mook Lanta Boutique Ko