We choose this hotel because we wanted something original and rustic!
The rooms are unique, fairly basic but have all that you need. We adored the outstide bathroom which was great having a shower under the stars.
There was no buffet for breakfast but they served you a plate of what they called american breakfast which was bacon, omellete and toast which is everything that you need to get you started for the day. If you want luxury and pampering then don't stay here but if you want to feel like you are in natural thailand then this is the place for you.
Its a small 2 min walk to the beach were there is a little bar which serves lovely cocktails. There is also a massage place on the beach were you can have massages whilst watching the sun set.
It close enough to walk to some restaurant and bars that serve lovely food and cocktails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mook Lanta Eco Resort, offers beautiuful Thai style bungalows in a picturesque secluded gardens. Located on the most popular beach of Phra Ae (Long Beach) we are close to all that Koh Lanta has to offer. Our bungalows range from large family air conditioned bungalows through to inexpensive fan Bungalows. We have Free Wifi throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mook Lanta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mook Lanta Boutique Hotel Ko Lanta
- Mook Lanta Boutique Resort And Spa
- Mook Lanta Boutique Ko