We stayed at Chaw Ka Cher for 3 nights, it's a good place to stay in Lanta, not crowded or noisy, very clean and well equipped. Our room must have been the one with the giant lizard in the open-air bathroom, which was part of the experience. Breakfast was ok for us, I found the hall is really welcoming as well as the pool. The staff is friendly and I appreciated that one of the girl invite us to sat on a bench to show us the map of the island. One night we came back late and rang the bell, a boy came out after some minutes and gave us the keys of our bungalow.
We were a bit disappointed by two facts:
1. we rent a scooter and the first they gave us was unsafe (the steering wheel was not working properly and the scooter went zigzagging). They gave us another one.
2. before paying the bill we checked it and found they had charged beers we had never picked from the fridge. We didn't pay for them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 800 M to beach, 7 km away from main pier, beautiful resort with tropical garden that good for relaxing stay and easy walk to the beach, all acivity can book at front desk, helpful and friendly staff. Free wi-Fi on public area and Wi-Fi access in room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, T4B, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your Chaw Ka Cher Tropicana Lanta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaw Ka Cher Tropicana Lanta Hotel Ko Lanta