Not a bad hotel, but just felt really worn out, which is strange since they did a complete renovation last year. Maybe we had an old room ? We were in a superior room, space was okay, but felt not new at all. Restaurant and pool area gave me the same impression. Looked as if it would have been a nice resort a couple of years ago. Gym area was okay, beach is very nice for running. Would not return here, think can get better for the money we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Twin Lotus Resort, Koh Lanta is re-opening its doors in late 2012 after a full renovation and the addition of newly constructed Villas and facilities. Situated on 12 acres of gardens and a 3-kilometer white-sand beach, new facilities include a brand new Spa & Wellness Center as well as Beachfront Bar & Restaurant. Villas are located on the beachfront, as well as in the gardens and overlooking the canal that runs through the property. Please note that according to resort policy, Twin Lotus welcomes guests aged 18 and over only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Twin Lotus Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twin Lotus Hotel Ko Lanta
- Twin Lotus Resort And Spa
- Twin Lotus Ko Lanta