This is one of the most relax trips I have. no fuss, relax and everything is easy. Not sure why people will have impression of a resort without insects and wild animals. The resort will be a great place in a year or two. Staffs are friendly and eager to please (bear in mind most Thai wont speak queen english but they at least put effort to try to learn the language). Imagine you are in some country side in some other country, they might not understand english well too.
The resort provide bicycle for free, we cycled to Saladan daily to have light lunch /dinner and wonder around (small place -nothing much to shop - but that's the whole idea of getting out of the city right? ;)). Breakfast was ok, not much variety but suffient for a good morning. Tried dinner twice in the resort's restaurant, food was ok. Housekeeping staff was very attentive, though you need to ask for nternational adaptor and hair dryer but it was a quick delivery. Suggest for management to provide those things in the room. We come back to a clean room daily with a small suprise on the bed with towels arrangement.
Pool was great, there have garden pool and infinity pool. when you laze around at the beach staff will bring you some cut fruits.
You may certainly get proper sausage for you all day breakfast in Ocean restaurant in Saladan. Lovely place and friendly staff - love the Tom Yam soup there. Reasonable price.
I will strongely suggest for those who only want a quite, peaceful relax trip to go to Koh Lanta, party king and queen, keep out. ;D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Twin Lotus Resort, Koh Lanta is re-opening its doors in late 2012 after a full renovation and the addition of newly constructed Villas and facilities. Situated on 12 acres of gardens and a 3-kilometer white-sand beach, new facilities include a brand new Spa & Wellness Center as well as Beachfront Bar & Restaurant. Villas are located on the beachfront, as well as in the gardens and overlooking the canal that runs through the property. Please note that according to resort policy, Twin Lotus welcomes guests aged 18 and over only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Twin Lotus Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twin Lotus Hotel Ko Lanta
- Twin Lotus Resort And Spa
- Twin Lotus Ko Lanta