“AOW” 5 of 5 stars

Singapore, Singapore
5 attraction reviews
“AOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I did my AOW here in march 2013. Ingrid was my DI. It is the best dive trip till date for me. I went to Hin Daeng and Hin Muang as well. AOW was in Koh Ha. Amazing place!!

Visited March 2013

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Amazing...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We spent two days diving with Lanta Diver and both were fantastic. The staff were very friendly, clearly very experienced, helpful and provided a personalised service. They gave full planning prior and debriefing after the dive, taking time to ensure everyone was able to acurately log what they had seen in the gorgeous ocean. The team also all seemed to really enjoy their work and worked well as a team together.

The boat was great and they provided us with breakfast, snacks, lunch and well needed anti-sickness tablets - not something I have experienced on other dive boats. There was also a large dry area with bunk beds if you needed them!

Very professional and would highly recommend them. Particular thanks to Julie and Ingrid our instructors for the two days.

Jo and Andy

Visited June 2013
Macau, China
“Dream Dive Shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I worked as a Freelancer SCUBA Instructor on Koh Lanta last high season, and I've had the opportunity to work with most of the big shops and experience what each one has to offer - which are all good. But Lanta Diver goes up and beyond!

Not only the offer the best meals, have the best boats (They even have bunk beds in the dry area in case you want to take a nap) the floor is carpet which prevents falls - not slippery at all! The equipment area is outstanding! Dive groups have different times to jump in, and the place is massive! You have all the space to gear up with no elbows bumping onto you.The Thai crew is amazing and are always looking out for the divers.

There is always a boat captain taking care of logistics. Things simply work amazingly well.
The dive instructors give a very detailed briefing which include maps, pictures, dive plans and so on. There is ALWAYS a snorkel guide in the water to make sure people have the best experience.

And the best part is that the Lanta Diver's staff are a big family. The energy on the boat is great, and people work with a smile on their faces. This is not only a dive school that highly recommend as somebody on a holiday looking for a good time with friends and family - but also a place for dive professionals. Lanta Diver is my dream Dive Shop! You guys are the best!

Visited November 2012
Buderim, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Good Day Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

My husband and I did a day trip to Koh Ha.We were picked up from our resort. The boat was great, the staff all very friendly and helpful. My husband did 3 dives which were easy and colourful with great visability. We were well fed with breakfast, lunch morning and afternoon tea. They know what they are doing and it is a good operation. Well done and recommended.

Visited May 2013
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Great Diving!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I did my AOW with Lanta Diver and enjoyed every moment. I had an amazing diving insturctor, who was patient, inspiring and full of life. Everyone were very friendly, and the diving sites were beautiful as well.

Visited March 2013