“Wonderful! Highly recommended!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Water sports, Adventure
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Wonderful! Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

While in Koh Lanta last December, my friend and I were introduced to Kath. We found her very lovely and resourceful. I was curions about diving and she answered all our questions and encouraged us to give it a try in the pool first and to experience the Discovery course. We were thrilled to be doing all of this in French. Our instructor Christelle was very nice and made us feel at ease. I felt safe all the time and she contributed to making each dive (6 in total) a relaxing experience. I am most greateful to them for having encouraged me to get my Open Water training and certification. Palm Beach Divers offered an outstanding service, from A to Z. The centre is well located. They have their on pool and boat. They arrange for hotel pick-up. I have enjoyed every moment there and had beautiful dives. Kath, Dom and their team are processional and helpful. My time with PBD was the highlight of my stay in Koh Lanta. Merci beaucoup!

Windsor, United Kingdom
“Very good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Hi, PBD is a very well organised compagny with very professional staff with lots of experience.

Very good experience for children as well.

Excellent spots. Still, you need between 90 minutes and 2 hours to get on site by boat mainly towards Phi Phi.

Having dived in different diving centers, i would highly recommend PBD.

Last but not least, very friendly staff.

See you next year:-)

Visited December 2013
“Professional, personal perfection! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I'll start by saying this was my first dive experience so I don't have other dive schools to compare it to, however, I would be suprised if PBD did not set the bar extremely high. Due to time permitting and street food illness we were not able to complete our full course. Katharina the shop manager was more than accomadating and refunded us for the days we did not complete. I was not expecting this in the slightest due to the short notice we gave. The dive training we did carry out was with Klaus/Claus (apologies for the spelling error) I would highly recommend him, throughly professional and very knowledgeable. The dive centre had a friendly atmosphere that topped off the entire experience and I will most definately be returning on my next trip!! Thanks PBD , Joe T

“Professional, value dive trips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Having visited a few dive shops to find a company to do a refresher with and a taster dive for my partner we went with Palm beach divers as there main office was near our hotel and we both got a relaxed but professional vibe off these guys. 2 great days diving saw plenty of fish from reef fish to rays and a tiger shark. Simply turn up, gear loaded, setup, get in the water, back on the boat for lunch while the tanks are changed and back in again. These guys make beginners comfortable and relaxed while taking safety and professionalism seriously. Competitive pricing and a great trip.

Zurich, Switzerland
“Best Diving Center ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

We dived with the best divid center ever! Wonderful experiences like a perfect Open Water course for my girlfriend, wonderful dives at amazing locations e.g Hin Daeng/Hin Muang with Mantas, a beautiful atmosphere in the diving center with all staff, very experienced and nice dive masters and instructors...what else could we say? There are so many things that are worth to talk about...We had a wonderful time with the Palm Beach Divers! The owners Kath & Dom are outstanding in everything like service quality for their customers or diving experience shared during a lot of dives with Dom. The rent equipment is all Aqualung and in a very very good condition as most is pretty new. Overall, we had amazing and wonderful holidays together with PBD and are looking forward to the next diving experiences with those guys during our next holiday on Koh Lanta!