“Friendly staff. Good service” 5 of 5 stars

+66 (0)836 929142
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive some of Thailand's top sites with incredible opportunities to dive with Whale Sharks and Manta Rays! We are an authorised PADI Dive Centre, offering a wide range of experiences and courses; daily dive trips to Hin Daeng/Muang, Koh Haa, Koh Bidas, as well as PADI courses from beginner to professional level. We operate both a large boat and speedboat focusing on comfort and safety. Open all year!
“Friendly staff. Good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and i went with Ocean divers two times.
First we went snorkelling and second, diving.
The staff were friendly and they all spoke english very well.
All the equipment were well kept, better than expected!
Breakfast and lunch were served during the Day.
All in all we were very happy to go with Ocean divers and i can only recommend that you go with these guys!!
Snorkelling 1500 baht per person
Fun diving 3500,-
Prices are overall the same everywhere on the Island.

Ocean D, Manager at Ocean Divers, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Greetings, Thanks for you lovely words about us here at Ocean Divers. Your comments mean a lot to us as I communicate these to the staff all the time. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us both snorkelling and diving, the conditions ere a lot better than diving at home eh?!!!!
If you come back to Lanta come by the shop to say hello!!!
All the best and safe onward travels.

Nick & The Ocean Divers Team

Hanoi
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Nick and the team are first rate! From the very start of contact Nick was helpful and friendly. Me and my fiancee arranged some snorkelling and we had a blast! Ocean divers gave us our very own snorkel leader and she was fantastic. All the team speak english and go out of their way to make the trip great. All the equipment is first rate and the boat crew served a wonderful breakfast and lunch.
Look no further!
Dive sites were great, not crowded, Ocean divers picked a site with no other boats and it was great.
Enjoy!

Ocean D, Manager at Ocean Divers, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Hey there Chris,

Thanks for the comment you made on Trip Advisor about us.. it was great having you on board with us during your time on Koh Lanta.. We are glad that you really enjoyed the snorkelling and e strongly believe we have some of the best marine life around Thailand. We love sharing this with our customers and we hope we managed to educate you on the marine environment we have here.

Thanks once again
Nick & The Ocean Divers Team
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Nice people, Great dive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Was in Koh Lanta a few days back and had only one day to dive. While looking around, Nick, the manager, replied my emails efficiently and provided essential information and tips about diving there. With such assurance, I decided to go with Ocean Divers.

I was diving solo and had Philippe as my Dive Master. From the beginning and throughout the trip, whether it was during the dives or in between, he made sure I was feeling okay and comfortable. He pointed out whenever he spotted interesting marine life and shared a lot of his experiences with me.

Overall, although it was only for a day, I had a great dive with other awesome divers. I'll definitely come back again....and this time, for a much longer stay ! Oh, the only thing I was bummed about.....they ran out of stock for their Ocean Divers shirt :( Time to stock up! :)

Ocean D, Manager at Ocean Divers, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for your kind words about Ocean Divers!! It was great fun to have you diving with us.. Thanks for your kind words about Philipe as he had just certified as a Dive Master with us here at Ocean Divers so its nice to hear some feedback on a newly certified member of our team.
Sorry about the T-Shirts.. next time you come back I will give you one for free!!! Hopefully the stock will arrive in time this time, but then again this is Thailand!!!
All the best
Ko Lanta, Thailand
“Fantastic company to complete your Dive Master training with!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I arrived in Koh Lanta five weeks ago and have been completing my dive training with Ocean Divers Asia. I thoroughly enjoyed my Rescue and EFR courses here. The instructors here have created a relaxed but proffessional environmnet which is fun to learn in and I have grown greatly in confidence and ability as a consequence. The dive sites here are in good health and have a very diverse assemblege of coral and fish species. I particularly like the abundance of soft corals which are absolutely beautiful. Ocean Divers Asia also offers day trips to a variety of different dive sites where species such as leopard and reef sharks are common which makes for very exciting diving. I started my Dive Master training here a week ago and I am progressing quickly and having lots of fun at the same time. I am very impressed with the approach taken to Dive Master training here. You feel part of the team immediately and the atmosphere is very friendly. If you ever have any problems or questions regarding the course there are always people willing to help. Currently there are three of us completing a dive master here which means that we all recieve adequate attention from our mentors during our training. I could'nt recommend a better dive centre in Koh Lanta for either courses or fun diving. Now, back to my study. Hope you all enjoy your stay in Koh Lanta as much as I have!

Ocean D, Manager at Ocean Divers, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thanks Tony for your kind words about Ocean Divers. It has been great having you as one of the team here at Ocean Divers and you work well with the other members and are doing great on your Dive Master course so far. Keep up the good work and soon you'll be a professional diver who can work in this fantastic industry of ours..

Thanks once again...
Ocean Divers Team
“One of the best days of my life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Perfect day, perfect company, perfect water, perfect instructor (only instructor in spanish of the island) perfect trip to koh haa, perfect fishes, perfect service!! It was a really good day, if you have to dive, do it with this guys, they are amazing! Greetings from Chile!

Ocean D, Manager at Ocean Divers, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Hi there Tomas, thanks for your post on Trip Advisor about Ocean Divers. Steph and the team here would like to than you for doing your DSD's with us, we all had a great time and we always love showing new divers the beautiful dive sites we have here which are some of the best in Thailand.. look us up if you are back in Thailand soon!!
All the best