My wife and I had high expectations and yet we were still pleasantly surprised. Some may complain about the location of the Crown in that its 4km's from town but they provide a scheduled free shuttle and the town is fun to visit. The staff here were fantastic and so friendly. The pools, breakfasts, and ocean views were outstanding~! Take the time to tour the island and remember to smile as the locals will always smile back. When bartering over merchandise at shops remember that $1 means more to them then it does to you. Be generous as you are blessed. One thing that was a concern was the glass in the ocean at the beaches but this is not the resorts fault. We will be back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private peninsula resort perched on a beautiful headland featuring a private beach for romance, a reggae bar for revelry, a full-service spa for relaxation, a fitness center for rejuvenation, yoga and fitness classes for renewal, two restaurants for ravenous appetites and two pools (one with a swim-up bar!) For refreshment and a tour desk for rapture and adventure. We are less than 5-minutes drive from Saladan, and we offer free round-trip shuttle service to Saladan. We also provide airport transport options including Express Transfer via Speedboat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crown Lanta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Lanta Resort And Spa
- Crown Lanta Hotel Ko Lanta