We stayed 3 nights in the pool villa room. The view was amazing but the room itself was very poor. The bed linen and towels were all stained. We asked to change room but the other room was worse. It had blood stain from someone's period on the mattress protector. We went back to our original room. We kept getting stained towels but bed linen was ok. For a big resort like this we would expect a bit more quality for this room. Their restaurant is also overpriced. The resort is a long walk from the city district and they have a fixed fee of 100 baht on a tuk tuk to get out of the resort. By walking would take about 20-30mins walk. Overall, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone and will not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private peninsula resort perched on a beautiful headland featuring a private beach for romance, a reggae bar for revelry, a full-service spa for relaxation, a fitness center for rejuvenation, yoga and fitness classes for renewal, two restaurants for ravenous appetites and two pools (one with a swim-up bar!) For refreshment and a tour desk for rapture and adventure. We are less than 5-minutes drive from Saladan, and we offer free round-trip shuttle service to Saladan. We also provide airport transport options including Express Transfer via Speedboat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Crown Lanta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Lanta Hotel Ko Lanta
- Crown Lanta Resort And Spa