We only stayed for 4 nights, and despite the rain it was a lovely hotel. The reception/ duty manager was very pleasant and couldn't do enough to help, including making a dinner reservation for us.
The hotel bars and restaurants are not cheap, but then with a hotel of this quality it's expected. The breakfast has a good selection and was all good quality. The reggae bar on the beach is worth a trip too for great views.
If staying here we would recommend hiring a car to explore the island as we managed to drive the entire place in a day which was great fun.
If looking for great dining check out either the Red Snapper (15mins drive) or L.Malade (5mins) as both were fantastic options and worth a trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private peninsula resort perched on a beautiful headland featuring a private beach for romance, a reggae bar for revelry, a full-service spa for relaxation, a fitness center for rejuvenation, yoga and fitness classes for renewal, two restaurants for ravenous appetites and two pools (one with a swim-up bar!) For refreshment and a tour desk for rapture and adventure. We are less than 5-minutes drive from Saladan, and we offer free round-trip shuttle service to Saladan. We also provide airport transport options including Express Transfer via Speedboat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crown Lanta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Lanta Resort And Spa
- Crown Lanta Hotel Ko Lanta