The hotel is on a beautiful side of koh lanta. Very peaceful and private. You have some great views and all rooms are located within a lush green environment. The reggae bar is fantastic. The private beach is nice but not very large. The staff is really friendly and helpful. On the downside: Prices of food and drinks are rather high but the free shuttle takes you to the nearby village. The spa and laundry service are way too expensive. WiFi connection can't handle Skype very well and we had to call the reception every day for a password. Due to the location, it's not suited for older or disabled travelers. Nevertheless, you will have a fantastic holiday in this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private peninsula resort perched on a beautiful headland featuring a private beach for romance, a reggae bar for revelry, a full-service spa for relaxation, a fitness center for rejuvenation, yoga and fitness classes for renewal, two restaurants for ravenous appetites and two pools (one with a swim-up bar!) For refreshment and a tour desk for rapture and adventure. We are less than 5-minutes drive from Saladan, and we offer free round-trip shuttle service to Saladan. We also provide airport transport options including Express Transfer via Speedboat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Escapio, Despegar.com, Priceline, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Crown Lanta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Lanta Hotel Ko Lanta
- Crown Lanta Resort And Spa