Was there for our honeymoon, given the most strategic pool access room in Crown Lanta - notably room 1111. Unforgetable experience as we're greeted with complimentary champagne on our arrival. Everything was near to perfect & made us feel very eager to extend our stay there, unfortunately we had pre-booked a return flight. Everything was well taken care of, many thanks to the friendly concierge & staff. Would definitely be back to Crown if we ever have the chance to visit Krabi again. Highly recommended for couples & family!
Tips to management: The room's LHS sliding net door & access pool light bulb need a fix.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private peninsula resort perched on a beautiful headland featuring a private beach for romance, a reggae bar for revelry, a full-service spa for relaxation, a fitness center for rejuvenation, yoga and fitness classes for renewal, two restaurants for ravenous appetites and two pools (one with a swim-up bar!) For refreshment and a tour desk for rapture and adventure. We are less than 5-minutes drive from Saladan, and we offer free round-trip shuttle service to Saladan. We also provide airport transport options including Express Transfer via Speedboat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Escapio, Despegar.com, Priceline, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Crown Lanta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Lanta Hotel Ko Lanta
- Crown Lanta Resort And Spa