“Unforgettable experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Planet Divers offers SCUBA Diving (Courses and Guided Dives), Technical Diving, snorkeling and is the only center offering Freediving courses on the beautiful island of Koh Lanta. We are able to provide two different daily diving locations with our two boats. Our large and spacious big boat is perfect to spend a nice chill out day to meet new friends or stay in family and also to get full diving lessons. We are the only one which offer three dives by speedboat to the farther and best sites around Koh Lanta. Our highly experienced and friendly team members are multi-lingual speaking, French, English, Swedish, German and Dutch. Blue Planet Divers's best value is small ratio teaching because our first concern is high standards learning.
Berlin, Germany
“Unforgettable experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I used to dive in Thailand and I never felt so save and secure before. We've been to king cruiser with the speedboat and Kevin was my guide. Took only half of the day for two beautiful dives. I'm advanced diver currently, but thinking of doing my rescue diver with blue planet now. I can just highly recommend this dive school to everyone!

• Polish first
Anchorage, Alaska
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

I went to Koh Lanta with my other half and we decided it was time to get certified in Scuba. Our Hotel recommended Blue Planet Divers. We looked online and read some reviews which were all positive. The whole experience from start to finish was perfect! They pick you up at the hotel and give you an overview of how the program works. You start in the classroom learning the basics and then head to the pool. David was our instructor and was thorough from the beginning. He was attentive to our every move to make sure that we were really understanding the material. Once we were ready for the open water courses, David was there prepping us through. There are many instructors on the boat which was helpful because there are so many sources of knowledge. They provide food, drinks and in between meal snacks. They were all very knowledgeable about the weather and water patterns in the area so I felt safe and adequately prepared. I felt that I received the best training possible and had a blast doing it. Everyone is so friendly and eager to have a good time. You can tell the employees of Blue Planet Divers are there for their a good time as much as their clients. It was a family atmosphere and I would recommend them to anyone looking for an underwater experience. Thanks Blue Planet Divers for opening my eyes to a new world!

Visited November 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

blueplanetdivers, General Manager at Blue Planet Divers, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Hi,

Thank you for your response. David is one of the funniest and professional instructor in Blue Planet Divers. He always has a joking touch on what he's daily doing.
Our team members will always be friendly and close to our guests because we want them to feel as much as possible part of our family and that's what you are now :)

Thank you again and hopefully see you soon.

Bp Team
San Francisco, California
“Trust me they speak your language”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

If your there and your not certified, why not? Seeing a couple dozen people jump in the water should prompt you to as well, and you can bet that many people will scare off any fish that might eat you alive. Don't be scared seriously, it's fun, it's easy, and it'll be a good memory. Just don't swim to the surface too fast or your head will blow up like a grenade. Being an under water explorer like Steve Zisou or Jacque Cousteau is only a step away. Don't forget to haggle Ben, and tell him Matt sent you.

Hey Matt,

First big THANKS for your review !! We're glad you enjoy the place and the course. Please let people knows that Jacques Cousteau is still alive only in this dive centre;)

Thank you again and hopefully see you soon.

Bp Team
Wien
“Awesome diving experience :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I did a 3 day Open Water diving course there, it was pretty cool! Very experienced and professional diving instructors that make you feel comfortable all the time. Only small groups (2-4), which is a must in my opinion. On days 2 and 3 (first day theory and swimming pool) we joined the other divers on the boat. It's great to meet your already OW or AOW diving friends while you're doing a course.
If you got time, you should definitely spend a few days diving around Koh Lanta. Blue Planet Divers are definitely a good choice!

4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic day in paradise ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We had such a tremendous day with Ben in ko Haa.
Big up for David, our instructor, who has been really patient with my wife for her scuba diving discovery.
Perfect organisation, great location... It was wonderful and totally worth it.
We will be back for sure.