“If you're looking for a great diving operator, you've found it...!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dive & Relax

Dive & Relax
223 Moo 2, Phra Ae Beach, Ko Lanta 81150, Thailand
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 53 Activities in Ko Lanta
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Avoid the crowds; dive and snorkel in very small groups with a focus on great personal service, safety and fun. Departing from the beach each morning at 9am, our two speedboats carry a maximum of 10 divers each to some of the best dive sites in Thailand. PADI courses available in several languages, and with typical group sizes of just 2 or 3 divers with each divemaster or instructor (max 4), diving is more than just a job for us. Enjoy our PADI 5-Star service and let some of the most experienced, friendly and professional dive instructors on Koh Lanta take care of you while you just sit back, dive and relax...
“If you're looking for a great diving operator, you've found it...!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

I've always wanted to dive, just never got round to it. Dive & Relax are located in a small office at the Lanta Castaway resort, but don't let this deceive you. Initially I planned a snorkel trip but after speaking with Cameron, decided to finally take the plunge & go diving.
The PADI open water course was very personal with this small professional team who live to dive! They are truly dedicated to the environment & wildlife, not to mention their customers & we had good laugh on the way.
The whole team were excellent but special thanks to Pan, my diving instructor who was superb, relaxed & a great guy. Looking forwards to my next adventure.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore, Singapore
“Preview: Booking dive package and lodging”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We three divers wanted the sky from Dive and Relax - lodging and dives at a low price, a good place to stay, asked many questions, sent many an email, repeated some points which didn't seem to be getting across to us, unmade decisions which were already made, changed this and that... And Cameron NEVER showed any exasperation. He was prompt with his replies. He offered suggestions on how to make the best of our upcoming trip. He gave very meticulous and detailed replies.

If this is how this outfit is run before we even get to experience the dives, then I have a very good feeling in my bones about Dive and Relax. I'm VERY impressed an am looking forward to my time there in anticipation. I'll give an update when I return.

Visited September 2012
Kuwait City, Kuwait
3 attraction reviews
“Superb dive outfit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Came to Koh Lanta to do some dives with friends in early August and ended up booking to come back later the same month! Organised accommodation, airport transfer and dive bookings before arrival through Cameron via email and all arrangements were smooth and well-organised. Cameron and all of the divemasters at Dive and Relax were incredibly helpful and friendly and very welcoming right from our first contact with them. Pick ups from resort were smooth and speed boat is comfortable and well equipped, with a tasty lunch provided and plenty of soft drinks. Absolutely loved the dive sites we went to and appreciate that Cameron tried to make it varied for us. Highlight was seeing the leopard shark! Chilled beer back at the bar to fill out log books - the perfect way to end a most enjoyable day! Can't recommend these guys highly enough and can't wait to go back!!

Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Brilliant for beginners!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Unfortunately we didn't have time to do our PADI qualification but instead did a 1 day 'discover diving' trip. Cameron and the gang were very helpful and reassuring, and Or (sorry about the spelling!) was a wonderful instructor. Despite being apprehensive, the day was incredible fun and has whetted my appetite for more. The trip was comfortable and safe and the onboard lunch was also excellent. Highly recommended.

London, England, United Kingdom
“Dive & Relax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Cameron, Oh the other staff at Dive and Relax were friendly and professional, and I had a great time doing my Padi open water certification there! Everything was arranged, from the pickup in the mornings to the boat out to the divesite (a delicious lunch included). Would definitely recommend Dive and Relax to anyone looking to dive in the Koh Lanta area!