We've just recently had our second stay at La Laanta. We love it!
It is an idyllic location away from the tourists and the hecklers found in other parts of Thailand. The beach is beautiful and more often than not there's no one else on it. It's such a relaxing place where the days are long and hot and you can really unwind... Swim in the sea, go for a paddle on a kayak, read a book in a hammock or just lay by the pool. Life is a beach at La Laanta.
The location is superb but even better are the staff. Watchiko the manager is such an amazing host who will do anything to please you and make your stay special. He really does go beyond the call of duty to make the customers happy, and he's worth his weight in gold! The bar staff and the owners are fantastic also, and if you feel like staying up drinking at the bar until the wee hours there's always someone who will join you - and the cocktails are fantastic too!
This place is easy, friendly, relaxing and worth every penny of the few dollars more than you would pay further up the island. We will be back again for sure... and we can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artistically inspired living on the most private beach for that castaway experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your LaLaanta Hideaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalaanta Hideaway Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lalaanta Hideaway Ko Lanta