“I don't see how this dump is still open.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Brewton
Quality Inn
You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
611 South Blvd, Hwy 29 & Hwy 31, Brewton, AL 36426 (Formerly Days Inn Brewton)   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Brewton
Brewton, Alabama
“I don't see how this dump is still open.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I walked into my room, noticed the stains on the carpet and a large water stain across the whole wall. I had cigarette holes in my bed. There was a big hole in the ceiling above the shower with a towel plugging it. Cracks in the tub, mold on the shower curtain, black stains on the (clean) towels. I didn't have a TV remote. The room had a bad smell to it. This place is not worth $70 a night.

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Birmingham, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

When I arrived it appeared to be ok. The first room we went to had a huge hole in the bathroom ceiling. The second room looked like the bathtub pain was peeling, the eletrical outlets were falling apart and would not charge my cell phone. The carpet was stained. There was pasta shoved into the sink drain. The breakfast advertized hot items. There was not microwave to warm oatmeal and only hot warm from a thermos that barely had water in it. This hotel should be closed. I will never stay here again!

Room Tip: Just don't do it.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Acworth, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

This is a dump. Don't waste your time stopping here to stay. Rooms are terrible. Beds and pillows are terrible. Coffee is terrible. This is not a CHOICE HOTEL even though they have signs sitting around. Rip off. You will not get a regular Hotel Recipe when you check out.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

We stay at a lot of Quality Inn's under the Choice hotels and didn't expect this. They are usually pretty nice. Come to find out this motel IS NOT part of the Choice hotel chain. They have severed ties...which explains A LOT!!!! Asked for a non smoking room and got a smoke room (we found out after the fact). It was beyond disgusting. Bed for starters: top blanket had stains, blue felt blanket under it had burn holes all over it, sheets had dirt marks where creases were. Pillows, well...one was lumpy like they had put styrofoam balls in a sack, other one was about 1" thick and flat. Stuffing was coming out of the corner which prompted me to look at the rest of it. It had black satins like someone drooled on it and it molded. Took the cover off and it was brown, ugh! Went to the front desk for another on and they gave us another lumpy pillow, all they had!!!! The tv had one channel, no remote in the room so had to go find one from another room. No coffee maker or alarm clock. Internet didn't work Bathroom was falling apart. No towel rod, well half of it was there. No toilet paper holder. Shower curtain rod was black and molding as was the top and bottom of the curtain...needless to say I didn't shower there. 3 different runny shades of paint on the walls. Just really nasty and bad. We tried to speak to the manager and was told she wasn't in. Called again a few days later and was told she'd be in in the morning. When asked what time, response was "in the mornin". Very professional. They absolutely refused to credit us or work with us to resolve the issue. The desk clerk went so far as to tell the manager that I requested the smoking room AND an ash tray. I have never smoked a cigarette in my life!!! So they lie as well. Don't bother with corporate, they are not associated with them, which I guess is why they don't care to resolve issues. We even had pictures of everything in the room. Bottom line....you are better off sleeping in your car or even a tent!!

Room Tip: There are no good rooms!!!!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Brunswick, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Near the locations we were attending. Only one night .Rain kept us from the beach. It was still an enjoyable stay. Will return next time we are in the area for an event. Only problem was directions to hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Holly Pond, Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I usually like to stay in Quality Inns, but this one is not a $70 hotel. The bed was ok comfortable, but the sheets were stained. The internet was ok. The tv was in a tv stand thing, and was off set from the bed, it was an older tv so you couldn't see it from the side. I watch tv laying in the bed before I go to sleep, so it was a little hard to see. The carpet was old and stained. All the towels and wash clothes were very stained....at least I hope they had been washed. I would say I'll never stay here again or tell someone else not to stay here but there is not much choice, there are only 3 hotels here. One looks very bad and the other cost even more than this one and doesn't have good reviews either.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Pearl, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

My fiance and I were in town for a wedding. We stopped here because it was close to the church. The wedding was at four, so we made it to the room at about 3:15. So we were only there about 45 minutes before leaving for the wedding. We came back after the reception which was about 9:00 pm. As were preparing for bed, I turn down the covers and notice spots on the sheets on one side of the bed. I called my fiance over to look to make sure I wasn't seeing things. He saw the spots too. Then I went to the other side of the bed and there were more spots on the sheets AND a string of somene's hair!!!! I immdiately called the front desk and told the woman at the front desk that the sheets had sperm and hair on them and I was coming to get our money back! She said ok. We packed up all of our things and drove to the lobby. When we get there, she tells us that she has spoken to her manager and was told that she could only give us half of our money back. Long story short, I told her I was not leaving until I had all of our money back. The lady kept calling and texting her manager. Finally I told her to call the cops because if nothing else I wanted an incident report. The cop came and said that no crime had been commited so he could only write a report...which he would do later and I could call later to get a copy of. After arguing with these people for about an hour, the young lady (clearly shaken at this point) said, "Forget it! I'll just refund all of your money." This place is a DUMP! If you have a choice between staying here or sleeping on the street, SLEEP ON THE STREET!!!! To the assistant mgr Christina: When I got on the phone with you and explained the situation, YOU LIED when you said you were not told the whole story by your employee. She DID tell you everything I'd said. I was standing right there when she told you. As a "manager" you should not have put that young lady in the position you did. I was furious and she caught the brunt of my frustrations because of you. If someone tells you that they have someone else's sperm and hair on their sheets, the FIRST thing you should do is offer to give them a FULL REFUND and be happy that's ALL they want from you! If that's not enough folks, the walls had some kind of stains on them, the carpets had stains, the toilet leaked, you could not make an outgoing call, and the room smelled like smoke! This hotel is a piece of S***!!!!

Room Tip: Avoid this place altogether!!!!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!