What a lovely quiet place to stay. A little difficult to find but worth it. The owners are very friendly and helpful. The evening meal in a moonlight courtyard was freshly made from local organic food and very delicious, especially the tomato dish. I found the rooms large and comfortable and had a good nights sleep in the quiet sleepy village away from the main highway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unfolding the History of Chittorgarh: Chittorgarh is a city in Rajasthan which is located on the banks of river Gambhiri and Berach. The district was bifurcated and a new district namely Pratap Garh was created with certain portion taken from Udaipur district in the newly created district of Pratap Garh.This city of Chittorgarh is the epitome of pride, romance and spirit, for people of Chittor who always chose death before surrendering against anyone.WelcomHeritage Bassi Fort is the epitome of the glorious history of the Chundawat clan. It was built way back in in the 16th century by Thakur Jaimal of the Sisodia dynasty, cousin of Maharana Pratap who is a distinct part of the history, founder of the Bassi principality. The 16th century WelcomHeritage Bassi Fort is just a fleeting distance of 25 km from Chittorgarh. It is amidst the hills of the Vindhyachal ranges and makes a perfect break and an embrace of Hritage India. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your WelcomHeritage Bassi Fort Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bassi Fort Palace Chittaurgarh
- WelcomHeritage Bassi Fort Palace India/Rajasthan - Chittaurgarh