The fort is not so big but stayin in a fort is awesome ex.. The rooms are very nice and big but when generator doesn work properly at the night, room looks like haunted due old rajasthani look.. The dinner is over charged and complementary breakfast is not sumptuous..problem in hot water for bathing too.. Staff is courteous and the owners are very good in nature.. I really like the place due to its awesome rajasthani decor..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unfolding the History of Chittorgarh: Chittorgarh is a city in Rajasthan which is located on the banks of river Gambhiri and Berach. The district was bifurcated and a new district namely Pratap Garh was created with certain portion taken from Udaipur district in the newly created district of Pratap Garh.This city of Chittorgarh is the epitome of pride, romance and spirit, for people of Chittor who always chose death before surrendering against anyone.WelcomHeritage Bassi Fort is the epitome of the glorious history of the Chundawat clan. It was built way back in in the 16th century by Thakur Jaimal of the Sisodia dynasty, cousin of Maharana Pratap who is a distinct part of the history, founder of the Bassi principality. The 16th century WelcomHeritage Bassi Fort is just a fleeting distance of 25 km from Chittorgarh. It is amidst the hills of the Vindhyachal ranges and makes a perfect break and an embrace of Hritage India. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your WelcomHeritage Bassi Fort Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bassi Fort Palace Chittaurgarh
- WelcomHeritage Bassi Fort Palace India/Rajasthan - Chittaurgarh