Here is how to do Amritsar - first, check in at Ranjit's Svassa, sip the warm aromatic tea laced with cinnamon, as your luggage is taken to our room. Soak in the atmosphere of a bygone era, faithfully restored. The rooms add to the atmosphere- comfortable, well appointed with period furniture. The Golden Temple is just 10-15 minutes by pedal rickshaws (Rs.50 - 100). Lawrence road and the puri-chole dhabha are just a brisk walk away!
Pay homage at the Golden Temple - to a faith and devotion of a rustic hard-working people. Make sure you take the Nishan Sahib entrance - it is less crowded and on the way back, stop at the famous Jalebi wala. Plan your meal at Brahwan da Dabha. Meal 1 - Kulcha, chole. Meal two, roti and dal. Meal three sarson saag and makki rothi. Shop around the corner at Katra Jaimal Singh. Ask your way to Kesar Dabha - on the way you would pass thru almost all the shopping Amritsar has to offer.
The staff are very friendly and helpful. If it is Amritsar it is got to be Ranjits Svassa.
- Also Known As:
- Welcome Heritage Ranjit`s Svaasa Hotel
- Welcome Heritage Ranjit`s Svaasa Hotel Amritsar
- Welcome Heritage Ranjits Svaasa Amritsar
- Welcome Heritage Ranjits Svaasa Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, MakeMyTrip, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Welcome Heritage Ranjit's SVAASA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.