“Really bad experience” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
“Really bad experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I visit this restaurant with my mom on 19/04/2014 @ 10:00 am. After seeing the golden temple in good and peaceful mind, we planned to have the b/fast in this dhaba. Which is really in hype. But the reality is its good for nothing. We were really hungry we entered in the dhaba. I got one corner table which was totally dirty and messed up with dirty plates, that i can understand people were busy with high guest occupancy in restaurant. I waited 10 min no one came for asking even a glass of water. After that i went to cashier desk to help me out with the order and i asked for the menu card then the lady she replied me i am just sending the server to clear the table and will take the order. After 10 min of again waiting in hunger position nobody came. I was totally upset that we are not having the complimentary meal. After requesting twice nobody cares about us. I also requested to one server plz at least take down our order, clear the table later on, but he was also rude in behavior. At last we moved to another restaurant which is just next to this poor class dhaba. The name of the restaurant was bade bhai ka dhaba. The experience was really amazing. Hospitality and food was also excellent. After having our good meal we really thanked him. I have no experience about the food taste of bharwa da dhaba. But as per my bad experience i am rating this restaurant below terrible. Please traveler its my request to you all don't go for this dhaba. Either you can go for kesar da dhaba or bade bhai da dhaba. And plz note down the dhaba management we will never come back to your poor hospitality dhaba in future. Plz doing this all good things and keep loosing your valuable customer.

Gurgaon
“Excellent Good Consistently”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

This is one place that i never miss during my Amritsar trips. Infact, I look forward to a hearty meal at Bharawan Da Dhaba, the momemnt I step into Amritsar.

The original restaurant is situated near Town Hall and has two adjacent outlets managed by two brothers who have now seperated out. I somehow prefer the the one with the original name "Bharawan Da Dhaba".

One suggestion is not to miss the yummy Dal Makhani whenever you eat at this place. In fact, all of thier preparartions that I have tried out have been outstanding. Service is basic and you may have to wait for your table but the wait is well worth the fantastic dining expirience that follows. Their "Pindi Cholle" are the best I have had anywhere in my life.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“kulchas and lassis to die for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

food is the yummiest spcly the amritsari aloo kulchas. dont go for the plain parathas...they are lousy. curries are laden with ghees, which would you leave you salivating, but pleasant on stomach. sum it up with a patiala lassi...and grow a moustache to wipe it off clean.

New Delhi, India
“Don't miss the kulchas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Near to the temple. Just walking distance. Try the paneer kulchas. They are really gud. The curd and dal with the platter is tasty

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Noida, India
“great dal and amritsari parantha”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

best place to eat near golden temple. awesome black dal and amritsari parantha. liked the food very much

Visited March 2014