“I'm not saying don't stay here, but look elsewhere first ...” 3 of 5 stars

Quality Inn Regency
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Kshatriya Estate, Nashik 422006, India   |
Ranked #17 of 61 Nashik B&B and Inns
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“I'm not saying don't stay here, but look elsewhere first ...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2009

I didn't care much for this hotel.
I didn't think the room was terribly clean. It was dark, dingy and dated.
There are other hotels in the area which seemed much nicer (at least from the outside).
I paid the equivalent of about $80US per night give or take, which I thought was high given the standard of the hotel. Would have been acceptable for 1/2 to 2/3 of that rate.

Quality of front desk staff varied. The first individual I encountered was not terribly pleasant. I'm not sure if she knew she was working in the service industry (which surprised me because most hotel staff I came across in India were pleasant).

Making phone calls was a pain in the you-know-what. I kept having to ask them to connect my phone. I asked the front desk for directions and/or a number to a clinic. They were not helpful in the least. Despite the fact they said they would help me, it was clear that they were unable to (which in and of itself isn't great but it is excusable), but it was also clear that they had no intention of letting me know that they were unable to help me (inexcusable). Again, some front desk people were okay, others were not qualified for the job.

I did not swim in the pool. The water did not look very nice.

Some good points:
Room service food was very tasty and delivery was efficient.
Laundry service also very efficient and helpful.
Breakfast attendant very helpful, and food was good.

I spent 6 nights at this hotel. The location of the hotel was convenient for my reason for being in Nashik (wedding), and I guess it wasn't so bad that I couldn't stomach it after I got all settled in, but I would not stay in this hotel again if I were ever to go back to Nashik (at least not at their current rates).

• Stayed December 2008, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)

Been to Quality Inn Regency? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Regency

Address: Kshatriya Estate, Nashik 422006, India
Location: India > Maharashtra > Nashik
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #17 of 61 B&Bs / Inns in Nashik
Hotel Class:3 star — Quality Inn Regency 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn Regency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Quality Inn Regency, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.