“Good Budget Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Suresh Plaza

Hotel Suresh Plaza
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nashik
Hotel Suresh Plaza
You added Hotel Suresh Plaza to your Saves list
Near Divya Adlabs,Trimurti Chowk | near Matale mangal Karyalay, Kamatwada, Nashik 422008, India   |
Ranked #23 of 56 Nashik B&B and Inns
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Good Budget Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

I traveled to Nashik for my interview at the Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management. I was looking for a budget hotel located around the area of the SIOM college and I found Suresh Plaza to be in the ideal location.

The Hotel is located near the Divya Adlabs theater and also close to the MIDC industrial area which puts it in an ideal position for business travelers who have meeting in this region. It is also close to other industries located in Satpur which is quite close by auto.

The hotel staff were very polite and friendly even though they had to wake up to get me a room at 3 in the morning. The check in and check out is 24 hrs which makes it very convenient for a solo traveler on business.

The hotel has only double rooms but were open to giving me a single room for a slightly lesser price. The room was neat and clean and so was the bathroom. I had taken and air conditioned room. Although the room was a bit small I found it to be comfortable. It came with a bed, table and a cupboard and a television. The only bathroom amenities provided was the soap. No bath towels were provided and I had to use my own. The bathroom and the toilet was clean.

Though the hotel does not have its own restaurant, one can get coffee and tea through room service. The road on which the hotel is located has several restaurants which are of reasonable quality.

Hotel Suresh Plaza may not be a good hotel for family travel but it is ideal for students or corporates who are looking for a great budget hotel in Nashik.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)

Been to Hotel Suresh Plaza? Share your experiences!