We reached Munnar after dark and it was difficult to trace the hotel. The location is not available on google maps and the hotel reception didn't answer our calls. We reached Munnar at 8 PM and could find the hotel only by 10 PM The room was in a pathetic condition. It was nothing close to the description and the star rating given on Expedia. It is highly over priced. To top this, our bed was damp and the bed cover was wet. On calling the front desk, they told us that due to monsoons, all rooms were like that. It was a nightmare to spend the night in that wet bed. We checked out first thing in the morning. Ruined our vacation in Munnar. We were happy to check into our resort in Kumarakom after a 5 hr drive. Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. It's a terrible experience and a total waste of time and money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A set of cute cottages, nestling against the backdrop of Pallivasal basin in the middle of amazing natural beauty. Activities are nature related. Hornbill The Restaurant serves continental and ethnic menu. Sisal Spa add to your wellness experience. Trekking, Tea Plucking, Organic farming, ethnic games, etc are popular activities. Strawberries from our fields may not be the sweetest in the world but the view around it is perhaps so. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Blackberry Hills Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hills Retreat And Spa
- Blackberry Hills Retreat Hotel Munnar
- Blackberry Hills Mountain Ecolodges Munnar