A few days after our wedding me and my wife decided to spend a few days at munnar. We did a lot of research on ideal places to stay and Blackberry hills popped up. we decided to book for 2 nights with them based on reviews from other travellers. On reaching blackberry hills i wasn't dissapointed at all we got the honeymoon package and the room 'meghamalika' it offers one of the best views of the valley. Its very scenic and quiet, ideal for honeymooners. The room furnishings aren't what i would say luxurious they are pretty basic but comfortable. The bathroom was neat and clean. Me and wife particularly enjoyed the food it was really very good The restaurant called Hornbill has an outstanding view. The only gripe i had was walking from the cottage to the reception its a steep long winding climb!!
The staff are friendly and helpful, I would recommend this place to couples who are looking for some R & R. Probably not best for the elderly based on the llayout of this resort.
Overall it was a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A set of cute cottages, nestling against the backdrop of Pallivasal basin in the middle of amazing natural beauty. Activities are nature related. Hornbill The Restaurant serves continental and ethnic menu. Sisal Spa add to your wellness experience. Trekking, Tea Plucking, Organic farming, ethnic games, etc are popular activities. Strawberries from our fields may not be the sweetest in the world but the view around it is perhaps so. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Blackberry Hills Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hills Retreat And Spa
- Blackberry Hills Retreat Hotel Munnar
- Blackberry Hills Mountain Ecolodges Munnar