Hotel is located not too far from the town, view is excellent as it faces a valley. Only problem is that there is a steep walk down to the rooms which can be hard to negotiate. We had lots of luggage and the porter had lots of fun carrying it.
Cable TV was not working and wireless signal was weak, but the place is absolutely breath taking. There is a trekking area right below the hotel.
We stayed here because we could not get a room at another near by place that I have reviewed in the past.
I would not mind staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A set of cute cottages, nestling against the backdrop of Pallivasal basin in the middle of amazing natural beauty. Activities are nature related. Hornbill The Restaurant serves continental and ethnic menu. Sisal Spa add to your wellness experience. Trekking, Tea Plucking, Organic farming, ethnic games, etc are popular activities. Strawberries from our fields may not be the sweetest in the world but the view around it is perhaps so. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Blackberry Hills Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hills Retreat And Spa
- Blackberry Hills Retreat Hotel Munnar
- Blackberry Hills Mountain Ecolodges Munnar