This hotel is in the low mountain.. View is beautiful from the room however if they can maintain the rooms it will be a great place to stay... We ordered for dinner and food was good however not too many options for breakfast... Not sure if the staffs understand english in the dining hall but to ask for a glass of water they took almost half an hour...and that too i asked twice , second time by walking upto a waiter... Reception staffs are good..
Overall it could have been a better stay if the rooms and bathrooms looked better... View definetly worth the money paid however rooms not worth the money paid...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 130 Kms off Kochi. Munnar is a hillock retreat 1800 Mts above sea level. The vast expanse of tea plantations, black winding roads, passionate climate, royal gardens, races, fairs, all real Victorian settings make this hill station the Darjeeling of south. The rich tropical forest, host Nilgiri Thar, Languor, Sambar, Gaur, and Lion Tailed Macaques. Rajamalai, Part of the Eravikulam National Park, has a very strong population of ibex. Orchids are galore. The mystic elixir, 'Neela Kurunji' blooms once in 12 years in and around the vast wilderness.(Access by road: from Cochin 3hrs journey and from Kottayam 4 hrs journey.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Abad Copper Castle Hill Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abad Copper Castle Hill Valley Hotel Munnar
- Abad Copper Castle Munnar