On landing at the Hotel after a tiring long journey we were feeling like in Heaven. this was the initial glimpse of the Gods own Country we were witnessing. The location of the property was great. The view from the rooms were great too. The balcony was a great place to sit and watch the hills and the traffic going down on the hills. The property required some refurbishing as it looks run down due to some lease problem they have with the property owners. The Breakfast spread and diner spread was great and it was found that the smallest of the smallest request was taken care albeit a little slow. Overall the place was great and the entire family enjoyed the two day stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 130 Kms off Kochi. Munnar is a hillock retreat 1800 Mts above sea level. The vast expanse of tea plantations, black winding roads, passionate climate, royal gardens, races, fairs, all real Victorian settings make this hill station the Darjeeling of south. The rich tropical forest, host Nilgiri Thar, Languor, Sambar, Gaur, and Lion Tailed Macaques. Rajamalai, Part of the Eravikulam National Park, has a very strong population of ibex. Orchids are galore. The mystic elixir, 'Neela Kurunji' blooms once in 12 years in and around the vast wilderness.(Access by road: from Cochin 3hrs journey and from Kottayam 4 hrs journey.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Abad Copper Castle Hill Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abad Copper Castle Hill Valley Hotel Munnar
- Abad Copper Castle Munnar