We stayed in Aruvi resort for 2 days and we thoroughly enjoyed the stay. The view was good. good hospitality.
- Stay was very good.
- People who provide service are very good
- Food needs to be improved
Finding the Location was a challenge as there are not many sign boards for the resort to direct to the destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruvi Resorts. Exhilaration Guaranteed!Perhaps the only Hill Resort in Munnar, bordering a waterfall. Just nine private suites in over 2 acres of serene surroundings. With every possible amenity you can dream up, from free Wi Fi to a private swimming pool and a breathtaking view of a gushing tropical waterfall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Aruvi Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.