We stayed at the C7 hotel for 2 days and found the stay comfortable.
Following are the positive experiences.
- Behaviour of all staff is very pleasant and helpful.
- chicken chilli ordered for lunch and breakfast was good.
The areas for improvement are the following.
- the hotel is very old and needs a face uplift desperately which includes furniture, walls, interiors, flooring, wash rooms, locks etc.
- The mattress, pillows, bed spreads, towels etc are very old and stained. All of these items need to be replaced at regular intervals as they get old and stained.
- Dinner food ordered was not up to the mark and needed improvement.
- We had 2 rooms and we could get only 1 room heater. Hotel needs to stock enough heaters for all rooms or develop a central heating system.
In spite of all the above we had a comfortable stay.
Select rooms which have tea garden views
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.